(originally posted on Facebook in 2011)
Another weird dream
I don't know why my brain always has these very vivid and immaginative dreams.....maybe it was that "Seafood Waters" I had late last night.
Dream started off in Grenada. I was watching NPH's cousin in a photo shoot of their hotel. After it was finished and people were ready to leave, next thing I was standing in front of a large hotel in Canada! NPH's cousin was with another girl who I didn't know. I said I was leaving and going to take a bus. Then it started raining and I found myself in a bus......driving it!
That was some scary shiz. Cause it was a big bus, and I had never driven one before!
The strange thing was that I was driving it from in the second row! "Can't recall" who was in the first row. Lormatait was beside me in the driver's row.
I was going at a pretty fast clip even without pressing the gas pedal hard. First we were on regular roads of two lanes each side. I passed very close to some vehicles.
Then we were on the highway! Panic set it. But all the passengers were surprisingly very calm!
Then I drove to where I had to merge with another four lane highway. Had a full out panic attack. Why?
I had on my eye mask (I sleep with one every night...so of course I would have it on in the dream.....duh!!!!).
But even when I took off the mask, I could not see! So I started to shout "I can't see". Lormatait very calmly just stretched over and took the steering wheel and drove us to safety, which was another very large apartment-type hotel in Canada.
Brother P was there and told me that I should wait until Daddy heard about this and the cussing I would get. I'm thinking "what's Daddy doing in Canada....he didn't come on this trip?". Then Brother P said he came up only to have a serious talk with us. So then the whole family (except Sis's kids) were up in this apartment hotel. Mummy asked me about some contraption with gas and heating in the bathroom. "It wasn't me" I told her.
But all I was focussed on was what Daddy flew all this way to tell me? I didn't get the answer because I woke up (thankfully!). Phew!
DREAM INTERPRETATORS - GET TO WORK! Am I moving to 'farrin'? It wasn't Montreal, cause I've been there and it didn't look like what I had seen.
Dream started off in Grenada. I was watching NPH's cousin in a photo shoot of their hotel. After it was finished and people were ready to leave, next thing I was standing in front of a large hotel in Canada! NPH's cousin was with another girl who I didn't know. I said I was leaving and going to take a bus. Then it started raining and I found myself in a bus......driving it!
That was some scary shiz. Cause it was a big bus, and I had never driven one before!
The strange thing was that I was driving it from in the second row! "Can't recall" who was in the first row. Lormatait was beside me in the driver's row.
I was going at a pretty fast clip even without pressing the gas pedal hard. First we were on regular roads of two lanes each side. I passed very close to some vehicles.
Then we were on the highway! Panic set it. But all the passengers were surprisingly very calm!
Then I drove to where I had to merge with another four lane highway. Had a full out panic attack. Why?
I had on my eye mask (I sleep with one every night...so of course I would have it on in the dream.....duh!!!!).
But even when I took off the mask, I could not see! So I started to shout "I can't see". Lormatait very calmly just stretched over and took the steering wheel and drove us to safety, which was another very large apartment-type hotel in Canada.
Brother P was there and told me that I should wait until Daddy heard about this and the cussing I would get. I'm thinking "what's Daddy doing in Canada....he didn't come on this trip?". Then Brother P said he came up only to have a serious talk with us. So then the whole family (except Sis's kids) were up in this apartment hotel. Mummy asked me about some contraption with gas and heating in the bathroom. "It wasn't me" I told her.
But all I was focussed on was what Daddy flew all this way to tell me? I didn't get the answer because I woke up (thankfully!). Phew!
DREAM INTERPRETATORS - GET TO WORK! Am I moving to 'farrin'? It wasn't Montreal, cause I've been there and it didn't look like what I had seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment